USB-C to HDMI Adapter (Supports 4K / 30Hz) – USB 3.0, USB-C Power Input Port for MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Dell XPS 13 15 & More USB 3.0 Type-C Devices
- The USB-C, Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Mac Book with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- The device allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display up to 1080p HD.
- Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port to MacBook and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your i Phone, i Pad, or i Pod.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge the MacBook.
There are no reviews yet.